[fpc-pascal]Joystick / DirectInput?

Thomas Schatzl tom_at_work at yline.com
Mon Feb 11 10:31:01 CET 2002

Ho,

> Hi Guys,
>
> I would like to be able to read the gameport tom control my program, but I
> can't find any details on how to do this using WIN32 FPC.
>[...]
> Thomas Schatzl done an fpc DirectX conversion, but this is no longer
> available from his website.

Up again. Note that this is just the files I've had on hd so there might be
some files missing (especially the ddraw example stuff). If you have
problems compiling please tell me and I'll upload the original package
asap....
For the additional examples ... tell me if you need them and I'll upload
them later somewhere (don't have them available right now)

> Can anyone help with this problem?

Actually thought that it is not required anymore since FPC 1.1 already
supports interfaces... forgot that it uses some external delphi
libraries.... although I think someone is working on that issue already.
(Might be wrong)

Hth,
  Thomas