[fpc-pascal]Joystick / DirectInput?

MPDJ MPDJ at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 11 02:45:01 CET 2002

Hi Guys,

I would like to be able to read the gameport tom control my program, but I
can't find any details on how to do this using WIN32 FPC.

The Windows DirectX API lists several methods from GetDeviceState and
JoyGetPosEx but neither of these are available in the normal Windows unit. I
tried the DirectX conversions from the Jedi website, but they all required
Mmsystem which I can't find in fpc either !

Thomas Schatzl done an fpc DirectX conversion, but this is no longer
available from his website.

Can anyone help with this problem?

Cheers

Andy

---
Goddammit people - This email has NO virus in it - OK?
Don't believe me  -  tough !