[fpc-pascal]odbc problem

kenlo at softhome.net kenlo at softhome.net
Wed Aug 7 06:03:59 CEST 2002

Hi, I'm new to the list.  From the archive michael at freepascal.org has
written
in June on the odbc package.  I have successfully downloaded it from
the daily snapshot (it's not in the standard distribution).  Compilation of
odbcsql
and testodbc are OK but I only got these error when it's run.
   An unhandled exception occurred at 0x004019F3 :
   Range check error
     0x004019F3
     0x00401C5C
     0x00404B69
The testodbc.mdb is surely reachable by odbc.  I have tested it with my own
C programe.  The only thing I can work out is I use the pre-compiled
compiler
in the distribution and I use the packages from the snapshot.  I don't
believe
it could have a problem, though.  Any clue?