[fpc-pascal]FreeCLX

Neil Graham lerc at airdmhor.gen.nz
Wed May 9 01:36:05 CEST 2001

At 10:49 PM 5/8/01 +0200, you wrote:
>We know. Actually, the GPL is a problem, since it explicitly forbids
>development of commercial applications. the FPC license does.

This is something I have been wondering about th FPC licence.  I see all of
the various game basics like DarkBasic/BlitzBasic etc. and was considering
doing a Pascal variant.

If I were to make an IDE and code libraries designed for game making, could
I sell a bundle containing these and freepascal?

It would seem just a waste If I had to write a pascal compiler myself
because This isn't the area I want to focus on (I'd rather be working on
tools).