[fpc-pascal]regular expressions vs. replace in string

Martin Hankovec Martin.Hankovec at oku-st.cz
Mon Jun 25 07:14:43 CEST 2001

Hello all,
I have, please, a question. Is any way to use regular expressions
in FPC? Or - better - I need to replace some words in string with
another and count the occurence of these words. Whast's the best
way to do it? Any word is bounded with non-word characters
(space,&,<,>, , . etc.), so I cannot use the function POS directly.
And looking for these characters in string char by char is quite slow.

Thanks for advice and wish you a nice day.

Martin H.