[fpc-pascal]CPU unit update.... (now rel2rev19)

Thomas Schatzl tom_at_work at yline.com
Wed Jun 6 14:19:40 CEST 2001

Hello all,

    just a note:

my CPU package is now rel2rev19; it's a powerful CPU detection / timing unit
for Delphi 2+ / Virtual Pascal (Win32 + OS/2 (not sure about that) / DPMI) /
Freepascal (all x86 platforms, at least 1.04+ I guess)

News:
- Delphi 5 compatibility fix
- added a new method Pause() to suspend / resume timing easily to the timer
class
- changed Clock() function to return int64 instead of uint64 now due to
value assignment problems

Please have a look at docupd.txt which is included in the zip file too.

D/l at http://members.yline.com/~tom_at_work/index.html
or directly at
http://members.yline.com/~tom_at_work/cpudist.zip

Please send mail additions / suggestions / bug reports to
tom_at_work at yline.com .

Greetings
    Thomas