[fpc-pascal]Help needed

Thierry.Cabuzel at gial.be Thierry.Cabuzel at gial.be
Tue Jun 5 09:07:41 CEST 2001

All the problem with that, is that there is no modem involved in that, I
have a data acquisition probe, the data visualisation program and my future
proxy all on the same ethernet network. And do i need to go at the TCP/IP
stack ? I Can't do it at a more highter level ? I just need to read packet
on one ethernet card and send them back to another ethernet card after
processing and manipulating them.