[fpc-pascal]GO32V2 EXE architecture...

Kanzelsberger Pavel kanzelsberger at rekt.umb.sk
Tue Jul 17 09:22:14 CEST 2001

Hi,

I'm planning to develop something like DLL support for GO32V2 platform and I
can't any decent documentation of these EXE files, can someone point me to
website where can I find their structure and some additional information?

Anyway what has to be done to load EXE and find entry point? I know that I
have to rellocate memory addresses and so on...

As far I remember there was something like this for TMT pascal, if someone
already played with it and/or ported it to FPC please let me know :)

Thanks, Pavel Kanzelsberger