[fpc-pascal]Debuging in Freepascal

Dirk Verwiebe dirk at verwiebe.de
Mon Sep 25 14:41:42 CEST 2000

Hello,

i have got some problems to find an error in my program.
The error occurs after serveral hours of normal working .
How can i find the place in my program  where the error could be ?
I have compiled the program with the -gl switch but i got no output.I
used the redir.exe for redireting the output because i am working in
vesa graphic mode (graphix).
The error is an Page fault always at the same address:
Page fault Cr2 = 10065e7c in RMCB at eip = 20e2.

Another error is an unknown runtime error :083
What does it mean ?

Thanks in advance.

Dirk Verwiebe