[fpc-pascal]m68k port for Palm OS

md md at realmwireless.com
Tue Oct 31 17:07:27 CET 2000

Dear Matt and other concerned:

I will be interested to see how your work progresses on the Palm pilot
port.

I know you are focusing on the PALM stuff, but keep in the back of your
mind
that the Intel ARM processors and the new Transmeta processors are
coming
and they will need to be attended to as well.

Since someone did a 68K port, that person would have the most experience
at isolating those things in the compiler and RTL that would allow the
port to proceed
to any target processor, whether on PALM or other processor. (ARM and
TRANSMETA)

In any case,

The focus should be at documenting those areas that require the
processor specific stuff
and then creating the cross compiler.

Mark Diener
md at realmwireless.com