[fpc-pascal]Loop Question!!!!

Tobias Hermann tobih at mayn.de
Wed Nov 29 01:39:10 CET 2000

huh? I only read quickly over your code,  but didn't get the point, what is
has to do with what you want it to do...

I thought you have text lines and want to filter them and sort it in
different files...  reading the source text from a file and write all AAA
lines in the file AAA, etc. But what are you doing here? Perhaps I'm too
tired to understand your code :-) its 1.39 a.m. and I'll just go to bed :-))

Bye,
  Tobi