[fpc-pascal]fatal 9999

BigMatt19 at aol.com BigMatt19 at aol.com
Fri Nov 3 16:12:01 CET 2000

9999 is an internal compiler error.  Typically you would want to send all the
information you can to the FPC developers because you've more than likely
stumbled on a bug in the compiler.  If I'm wrong, one of the developers
please let me know. :)

        Matt

In a message dated Fri, 3 Nov 2000  4:57:17 AM Eastern Standard Time, Adam