[fpc-other] Pascal equivalent to The wakeLock.acquire

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Fri May 22 15:22:32 CEST 2020

Oh yes. YOu aare really The expert.
Constructing correct Android APi pascal headers is extremely complex work.
And without work of MR Swianovicz there would not be new Android APi
headers. Develop fully automated solution is rather extremely heavy
programmers task. And using Borland Delphi equivalents is may not possible
thanks to differences between Free Pascal compiler and Delphi original
compiler.
There are some attempts on Github to provide Android APi functions based on
JNI.
Thank you very much for yours advice. I have thought, that my code is non
functioning and yours code should help Me.
I Am also aware, that ANdroid kernel contain routines which will suspend
Wifi chip automatically when phone screen is turned off even if I will use
full Wakelock. It will not turn it completely off, but it will turn it in to
less sensitive level so if there is 1 or 2 wifi bars signal strenght and
phone is turned of for several minutes, it will be too less to receive 128
KB/S MP3 live stream. The work around is to use ping command in Termux but
if is it possible to use equivalent directly from Pascal source, it is
interesting question for thinkink.
Thank you very much for yours professional answer.