[fpc-devel] Windows for AArch64

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Mon May 27 08:33:15 CEST 2024

Hopefully the first issue has now been resolved, although it may require
refactoring later.

https://gitlab.com/freepascal.org/fpc/source/-/merge_requests/691

The main issue is that, for some reason, trying to dereference from a
code section instead of a data section raises an access violation,
although I'm not sure if it's a permissions issue or a subtle fault with
the pointers.  This may require refactoring later on or if bugs manifest
in larger projects.

Kit