[fpc-devel] Windows for AArch64

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Sun May 26 22:33:26 CEST 2024

Thank you for all your assistance with this Sven.

One trick I have been doing is writing equivalent programs in C/C++ to
see how Clang and MSVC convert them into equivalent assembly language.
It's providing some insights at least in regards to what works.  My
first attempted fix (putting the jump table in the same section as the
actual code) unfortunately didn't work, so it's something more subtle.

Kit