[fpc-devel] Unnoticed bug report

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Sat Jun 29 12:04:57 CEST 2024

On 28/06/2024 09:44, Werner Pamler via fpc-devel wrote:
> I having the same experience as Laz-dev: I see a report which looks
> interesting, but cannot address it at the moment. Not sure whether I
> really can fix the issue I do not assign it to myself at this moment.
> And later, when I could have a closer look, that report has scrolled
> down the list and is no longer seen readily...

There are 2 options (that I am aware of).

1) Make a todo for that issue. Unfortunately the Gitlab Todo list floods
itself with other stuff, so you need to constantly clean it.

2) Add a "reaction" (i.e. a thumbs up, or any other you can find in the
list.
The issue search allows to search for "My reaction". So reactions can be
your "watchlist". (you need to know which reaction you used)