[fpc-devel] fnmatch (linux), where is the external

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Tue Oct 17 15:17:48 CEST 2023

On 17.10.23 14:37, robert rozee via fpc-devel wrote:
> Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 1:13 AM
> From: "Mattias Gaertner via fpc-devel" <fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org>
>> What packages are listed in the project inspector?
>
> you mean for my test application when it is opened in the Lazarus IDE?
>
> Files
>      project1.lpr
>      unit1.pas
> Required Packages
>      LCL
>
> i would strongly recommend you simply creating a x86 64-bit Linux VM and duplicating the process i outlined at the start.

Let's see if I got this right:
You installed the debs and then installed a new compiler, effectively
replacing deb files.

The problem is that the debs install a version (Makefile.compiled files)
that is blind for changes to the compiler.

If you need a custom compiler, you need to compile lazarus yourself too,
either clone it yourself with git or use fpcupdelux.

Mattias