[fpc-devel] An interesting thought... AI

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Thu Nov 10 23:26:48 CET 2022

That's fair.  Currently in my eyes it's more of an academic curiosity
currently that i would probably take parts of and program conventionally.

Funny how you mention "black box" because recently there was a news
article about scientists increasingly not understanding why machine
learning is working the way it is with apparent patterns of emergent
behaviour.

Kit