[fpc-devel] Questions regarding m68k-atari target

Thorsten Otto admin at tho-otto.de
Sat Jan 29 15:05:00 CET 2022

On Samstag, 29. Januar 2022 14:55:30 CET Karoly Balogh wrote:

>Yes, but changing this is not trivial in platform independent code,

It doesn't have to, if it can be fixed in fpc_readln_end().

> Maybe Sven or someone can say more about the Windows analogy, I'm not
> familiar there.

Thats something  i have to check. Normally win32 should suffer from the same
problem. The C-runtime (MSVCRT) whould handle that, but not the Windows
ReadFile() function. Maybe that is some magic in the console mode of windows.

>Also then I don't understand why it still works and
>returns after pressing it 3 times

I don't understand that either ;)