[fpc-devel] Trunk does not build on AArch64

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Sun Oct 18 11:15:30 CEST 2020

Hi Sven - thanks for the quick check.  I'm out of the house currently so
I can't try it out immediately, but I'll try it out later this evening.
By the way, both my source and target are aarch64-linux (I'm using the
prototype aarch64 build of the Raspberry Pi OS, athough I have an SD
card with the standard 32-bit Arm Raspian as well).

In regards to it not supporting inline assembly, it might only be
applicable to FPC 3.2.x, as I tried to write some customised assembly
language but was getting unrecognised opcode errors for instructions
that definitely exist (like LDR).

Gareth aka. Kit