[fpc-devel] Optimizer Overhaul Take 2... Jump Optimizations

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Sat Nov 9 21:39:33 CET 2019

Is there anything I should do to aid testing the jump optimisations, or
is there anything else that needs cleaning up?

Unfortunately there are "TODO" comments in some of the "condition_in"
functions because I don't know enough about that particular platform to
ensure correctness, but it is failsafe in that it will simply return
False after trying a simple comparison (calls "conditions_equal") and
checking against the trivial 'C_None'.

I do wonder if I'm allowed to override the "in" operator so the code
that calls those functions is a bit cleaner.

Gareth aka. Kit