[fpc-devel] Attn Michael: r 43417 (ordinal bithelpers)

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Sat Nov 9 14:43:22 CET 2019

On Sat, 9 Nov 2019, Jonas Maebe wrote:

> On 09/11/2019 13:29, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
>> When testing I converted the tests to the format suitable for my rtl
>> testsuite, so they are run whenever I run that testsuite.
>
> They're even more useful if they can be run by anyone, and are
> automatically used during the nightly testsuite run.

I pushed the suite in svn, rtl/test.

They're completely standalone, depend on system unit only, the testsuite
functionality is in unit ptest. (there are tests for that too).

Let me know what you need extra to be able to run them with the compiler
testsuite.

Normally you can run them and have them report an exit code as the usual
testsuite program. With minor changes they can probably produce a report
similar to the one used by the compiler testsuite: the output is
configurable just as in fcl-fpcunit.

Michael.