[fpc-devel] When will the next version of FPC be released?

Marco van de Voort fpc at pascalprogramming.org
Thu May 30 11:47:15 CEST 2019

Op 2019-05-30 om 11:43 schreef Michael Van Canneyt:
> The branch has been made, I am slowly bringing the documentation
> up-to-date,
>>
>> Speaking of which, I enabled unit bufdatatset in the FCL docs
>> yesterday. I thought the stale references were a bug in fpdoc/chm,
>> turned out the unit was simply not parsed ;)
>
> An oversight on my end it seems, thank you very much !

I mention it because it might be worthwhile to check if all XMLs are
enabled in the makefile. (conversion to fpdoc project to make it easier?
An unit has to be added in 3 places in the makefile)

Anyway, another thing that might require some attention is "strict
protected" and -private \keywordlinks in the REF manual. IOW making sure
that keywordlinks with spaces work in all file formats.

It's on my to do for today to do that for -chm.