[fpc-devel] Closures repo

Blaise Thorn blaise at blaise.ru
Thu Mar 21 20:54:00 CET 2019

> do we even have contact with the author anymore?

FTR, the author automatically monitors this list for the keyword "closures".

> From what I can tell most the work is already done

IIRC, the last publicly available version lacks lifetime management support amongst other crucial stuff.
FTR, the code is now used in production, which was not the case some time ago, and which helped in identifiying some additional issues.

Should you be interested in writing tests, I could give you the acess.

--
βþ