[fpc-devel] XML node dump feature

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Tue Jun 25 19:40:51 CEST 2019

This is my repository.  Only one private test project so far that a
friend and I are using to learn Test Driven Development and other languages.

https://github.com/CuriousKit

Currently I only use git locally, bit given how big this task will be
and also how iterative it will be, I will likely use GitHub in this case.

Gareth aka. Kit