[fpc-devel] XML node dump feature

Ryan Joseph genericptr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 18:07:00 CEST 2019

> On Jun 25, 2019, at 11:12 AM, J. Gareth Moreton <gareth at moreton-family.com> wrote:
>
> Admittedly I only just set one up, admittedly to make projects to show off to prospective employers - I haven't got anything to show yet though.
>
> Would you suggest I share patch files on there?

I always upload my commits to GitHub for backups/records which is nice because it’s public also so you can spy on me :), for example:

https://github.com/genericptr/freepascal/tree/array_prop_overload

If you use git anyways and have a client app (I’m using Sublime Merge currently) it’s pretty easy to just press a button and push changes to the server.

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph