No subject

Tue Jun 11 15:59:36 CEST 2019

command line static linking.

Will be added this feature in the future?, will the above trik be
removed?

A suggestion: Could be the documentation made coherent with this.

Coul be added the trick to make a static library and to link from a main
C source to be added in=20

prog.pdf->linking Isues->Making Libraries->Compiling Libraries

Thanks

Javier

P.D.: I've developed and autotools(autoconf automake) toolchain with the
example and the different casuistics. May somebody is interested. I've
always wondered how to make freepascal work with autotools, may it can
be included in the contributed code as an example on using that tools.
I'm not an autotools expert but it works nicely.