[fpc-devel] Deeper problem with Internal Error 200309201

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Sat Jul 20 16:52:37 CEST 2019

Note that there is possible room for improvement with this concept (like
maybe only running the semantic check on nodes that exist before the
first pass, not executing it on any transformed nodes), but I wanted to
get something clean working first, and fix the bugs that have been on
the system for a while.

Gareth aka. Kit