[fpc-devel] Proposal to adapt search patch under Haiku using a target specific option (-WH).

Olivier Coursière olivier.coursiere at laposte.net
Fri Jan 4 00:26:26 CET 2019

Hi,

On 02/01/2019 18:42, Karoly Balogh (Charlie/SGR) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 2 Jan 2019, Olivier Coursière wrote:
>
> (Which actually leads us to the question of BeOS port, I'm not sure if
> there's interest to bring it up to speed again in any way.)
Only for fun or retro-computing/historical interest, i think.

I still have a computer with BeOS on it but i haven't boot it for a long
time. I have in mind to do a last update for a few years but it is low
on my priority list. Probably no technical problems there though : the
OS as not changed for obvious reasons ;-). Just a matter of free time to
cycle the different versions and some compiling fixes. Maybe on a
week-end with bad weather...

Olivier