[fpc-devel] TRegistry fixes

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Tue Feb 12 08:30:40 CET 2019

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019, Pierre Muller wrote:

>  Hi Bart,
>
> Le 11/02/2019 à 15:29, Bart a écrit :
>> Hi,
>

>  I am one of the rare regular users of Windows OS in the core team,
> but I must also confess that I am neither knowledgeable in TRegistry fields,
> nor in all what concerns UniCode matters, which is still the main point
> of those modifications...
>
>  If nobody else steps up, I will try to look into it,
> but I hope someone else from core team will be able to check and commit
> those changes...

As far as I know, Marco is working mainly on Windows these days.

But I am familiar with the TRegistry implementation.
If Marco has no time, I can look at it myself during the weekend.
I will need to boot a Windows VM and update FPC on that. I just need to
remember on which one I have an FPC checked out :)

Michael.