[fpc-devel] Does mipsel-embedded build?

Michael Ring mail at michael-ring.org
Sun Sep 30 20:08:42 CEST 2018

Most likely Jeppe sent the patch only to me, I have forwarded the patch
to florian at freepascal.org so that you can get an idea on what he did.

Forgive me, I am a license dummy, can the licensing be handled properly
with something like Jeppe's approach? If yes then I would love to
maintain a repro of controller units, I can automagically generate
Headers for most relevant microcontrollers currently available.

Michael