[fpc-devel] Graphical RAD IDE in FPC

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at hajny.biz
Tue Sep 18 00:42:56 CEST 2018

On Mon, September 17, 2018 19:40, Alexander via fpc-devel wrote:

Dear Alexander,

>> In fact, you SHOULD use native OS widgets
>
> I SHOULD ??? Not-not. I NOT SHOULD something in
> principle.
>
> In GNU/Linux Core and widgets is independent.
 .
 .

As already correctly pointed out by others, this mailing list is intended
for discussion about development of the Free Pascal Compiler, not about
RAD tools, either existing or potential ones. If you want to start
discussions on other topics, feel free to use the list fpc-other instead.

Thank you

Tomas
(one of FPC mailing list moderators)

P.S.: As probably well-known, especially to people using Internet as long
as some of our subscribers, writing words in uppercase is considered as an
equivalent of shouting and thus not very polite. Please, stick to polite
communication on this list (and preferably elsewhere too ;-) ).