[fpc-devel] How do I go about volunteering as a "release builder", so that we can get rid of the objectively untrue, misleadingly worded "There is no native compiler available for x86_64 Win64. You have to use a cross-compiler" notice on the FPC website?

wkitty42 at windstream.net wkitty42 at windstream.net
Sun Nov 4 13:41:14 CET 2018

On 11/3/18 7:09 PM, Ben Grasset wrote:
> (The same could be said about the various other wildly outdated bits of
> information on the overall site and the fact that it gives
> now-hugely-irrelevant topics like "porting from TP7" such precedence, but
> that's a different issue.)

porting from TP/BP 6/7 is still fairly relevant... maybe not in your part of the
universe but it is definitely relevant for others... in one development
directory here there are well over 500 pas and inc files needing porting... no
clue at this time the number of LoC in those files but it is a lot more than
those with the porting task really want to know about else it set a daunting
task ahead of them...