[fpc-devel] Request for applying patch #33124

Jonas Maebe jonas at freepascal.org
Sat Mar 24 13:33:00 CET 2018

On 24/03/18 10:15, Ondrej Pokorny wrote:
> On 22.03.2018 18:47, Jonas Maebe wrote:
>> On 22/03/18 16:14, Ondrej Pokorny wrote:
>>> it's nothing serious, only a missing Cocoa header definition.
>>
>> Those headers have been generated automatically. They should never be
>> manually patched. Updated versions are indeed needed, but that will
>> probably take quite a bit of work. I don't even know where the latest
>> version of the header conversion tool is hosted, or which OS headers
>> are the latest version it works with.
>
> Is there a chance you could take a look at it and update the header
> definitions at some point?

I'm not sure. I've found the latest location of the parser though:
https://github.com/genericptr/Framework-Parser

There's also a parsed version of the OS X 10.10 Cocoa headers:
https://github.com/genericptr/MacOS_10_10

If they work for you and you can provide a patch, I can replace the
current version of the headers in the FPC repository with these ones.

Jonas