[fpc-devel] AVX 512 - Can't compile vaddps zmm1, zmm2, zmm3

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Mon Jun 18 01:25:28 CEST 2018

 Ah, I forgot to actually explain what the numbers are.  They encode the
machine code representation of the instruction, but it's not a direct
one-to-one correlation, as they also encode parameter counts and
formatting. I'm not sure where there's good narrative documentation on what
it all means.  Come to think of it, I'm not entirely sure if Free Pascal
knows how to handle the EVEX prefix yet.
 Gareth