[fpc-devel] *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: Broken frac function in FPC3.1.1 / Windows x86_64

Thorsten Engler thorsten.engler at gmx.net
Mon Apr 30 03:12:32 CEST 2018

It does.

The problem was not the time required by the nops, but that for certain entry point alignments (among them the 16 byte alignments) the presence of this .align triggered the 3-4 times increase in processing time. I didn't look any closer into it as the version that J. Gareth worked out is faster and isn't alignment sensitive.