[fpc-devel] non volatile registers.

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Wed Jun 7 17:02:24 CEST 2017

I can remember somebody (Sven?) explaining how to save non volatile
(xmm) registers callee side on win64. (equivalent to Delphi .savenv)

I searched for that post (some mantis comment?) but can't find it. A quick
test seems to indicate that simply adding it to the registers list doesn't
work. (or it is caller that saves, which is not useful in my (DLL) case)

Does sb (Sven?) remember that discussion?

I guess I can all save them manually in local variables.