[fpc-devel] Vectorization

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 23 11:46:50 CET 2017

Am 23.12.2017 11:01 schrieb "Adriaan van Os" <fpc at microbizz.nl>:

J. Gareth Moreton wrote:

> Hey Adriaan,
>
> I dare ask - did the patch help out your issue at all?  I did supply it to
> Florian as well, although he has his own work in progress for
> vectorization, so whether my code is compatible or not waits to be seen.

Didn't get to it yet. Svn needs fpc 3.0.4 to build, which isn't the
production compiler on my development system. On another OS X, I tried to
checkout svn, but it was (on that system) extremely slow. After two
multi-hour sessions, I postponed it to later. But I am very interested in
the patch, so I will follow up later.

Trunk can also be build with 3.0.2 in case you have that installed.
Everything older is not supported however.

Regards,
Sven