[fpc-devel] Closures / anonymous methods

Zoë Peterson zoe at scootersoftware.com
Mon Oct 31 03:30:35 CET 2016

We (Scooter Software) don't care who or how it it gets into Free Pascal,
as long as it eventually ends up there. :)  We do need it in FPC proper
though, not New Pascal, because we need it on Linux and macOS, and our
build process is complicated enough that I wouldn't want to throw a
cross compiler into the mix.

Blaise, I'm fine settling up with you if Maciej takes over.  Is there a
foreseeable schedule for you finishing if he doesn't?

Maciej, we can kick in some additional bounty to push it through if
it'll help.  We can discuss things off list if you get it going.

--
Zoë Peterson
Scooter Software