[fpc-devel] goto illegal in fpc?

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 9 14:30:21 CEST 2015

Am 09.10.2015 12:34 schrieb "Schneider" <schneidt at mail.nih.gov>:

> Folks:
>
> https://alum.mit.edu/www/toms/ftp/shell.p

I've now looked at your example code a bit more. Using 3.0.0 (or in my case
3.1.1) it compiles if you pass -Miso as parameter. Getting it to run
confuses me a bit however considering that I've never worked with ISO style
input/output files. ;) Please note that support for such files is new
(introduced with 3.0.0) and thus might be buggy. If you find any problems
with them it would be nice if you report them. :)

As an addendum to my previous mail: one can set singular modeswitches using
-Mxxx as well (e.g. -Mnonlocalgoto), these are however overridden if a mode
directive in the code is encountered.

Regards,
Sven