[fpc-devel] Specific RTL for embedded target

Michael Ring mail at michael-ring.org
Fri Nov 13 08:41:04 CET 2015

Hi Simon, have a look at

https://github.com/yunkot/pxl

there is some work going on right now to make this lib fully support
embedded targets.

It today supports Raspberry PI, Intel Galileo and BeagleBone Black and
there is already initial support for lpc11xx + stm32f4xx chips and
support for mk22xx chips (Teensy 3.x and Frdm-k22f) will follow soon.

Any possible help would be appreciated, either for testing what is
already there or helping to port to more/different
microcontrollers/sensors/displays

Michael