[fpc-devel] Xe3 Parallel for

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Tue May 12 17:39:19 CEST 2015

Am 12.05.2015 15:27 schrieb "Michael Schnell" <mschnell at lumino.de>:

> On 05/12/2015 02:21 PM, Sven Barth wrote:
>>

>> In the end I suppose that support for that TParallel class will be based
on "patches welcome" once anonymous functions are supported.

> OK.
>
> As this is a kind of thread support, I assume that it might interfere or
be related with with the "CheckSynchronize()" mechanism (for making use of
the TThread.Synchronize() and TThread.Queue() based Event queue.

> (This is why I monitor the threading related stuff an Delphi and other
locations).

Why should that interfere in any kind?! Behind the scenes it's propably
using TThread anyway...

Regards,
Sven