[fpc-devel] Xe3 Parallel for

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Tue May 12 15:27:27 CEST 2015

On 05/12/2015 02:21 PM, Sven Barth wrote:

> In the end I suppose that support for that TParallel class will be
> based on "patches welcome" once anonymous functions are supported.

OK.

As this is a kind of thread support, I assume that it might interfere or
be related with with the "CheckSynchronize()" mechanism (for making use
of the TThread.Synchronize() and TThread.Queue() based Event queue.

(This is why I monitor the threading related stuff an Delphi and other
locations).

-Michael