[fpc-devel] [SOLVED] MIPS big-endian program starts but does nothing

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 12:09:48 CEST 2014

On 06/09/2014 11:26, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
> Periodically I try to cross-compile a simple program [1] for my router
> with fpc trunk.

Recap: mips big endian, no FPU (openwrt router). Test program hung.

Thanks to commits in trunk between my last test and now, the sample
program below works.
-Tlinux -Pmips -CpMIPS32R2 -gw2 -g -CfSOFT

Thanks, everyone! Now for some more complicated programs and perhaps
I'll be back ;)

program hellomips;

{$mode objfpc}
{$H+}

{not$DEFINE UseCThreads} //otherwise it seems we get pthreads which gdb
can't debug

uses
  {$IFDEF UNIX}{$IFDEF UseCThreads}
  cthreads,