[fpc-devel] Suggestion: reference counted objects

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Tue Sep 23 19:43:28 CEST 2014

Yes, our solutions are among the most advanced that currently exist, and are
on the cutting edge by any mean.
Most of the technologies are developed by us to solve problems traditionally
considered unsolvable ;-) .
This is what keeps us in business ;-) .
Most people do not understand how we can do what we do, but there is no
magic. It is all very well developed (I dear to say), and at the end very
simple code (Took many years to get it that simple :-D ).

With best regards,
Boian Mitov

Mitov Software
www.mitov.com