[fpc-devel] Suggestion: reference counted objects

Peter Popov ppopov99 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 20:36:29 CEST 2014

Interfaces, among other things, are a way to bring in some features from
multiple inheritance. I think the term is one-sided multiple inheritance.

If multiple inheritance is good or bad is a separate topic. With time, one
begins to doubt the utility of classes in the first place and starts to
appreciate ANSI C :-)