[fpc-devel] Suggestion: reference counted objects

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Sun Sep 21 20:28:24 CEST 2014

Ahh... the schizophrenic nature of Object Pascal :-D, I never understood why interface and class should be different at first place, considering that interface is practically nothing more than pure abstract class with ref. counting. Why the separated syntax etc. is beyond me... Surely helps with the language keyword pollution....

With best regards,
Boian Mitov

Mitov Software
www.mitov.com