[fpc-devel] MIPS big-endian program starts but does nothing

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 8 22:54:29 CEST 2014

Am 08.09.2014 20:26 schrieb "Reinier Olislagers" <
reinierolislagers at gmail.com>:

> On 08/09/2014 20:05, Sven Barth wrote:
> > Could you please recompile FPC with OPT="-gl" (maybe also -O-) and
> > compile your test program with that options as well and then retest the
> > GDB run?
>
> Compiled cross-compiler:
> opt="-O- -gl"
> crossopt="-CpMIPS32R2 -CfSOFT"
>
> Compiled program:
> fpc -Tlinux -Pmips -CpMIPS32R2 -gl -O- hellomips.lpr

I just had an interesting commit scroll past me in the Svn RSS feed. :)
Could you please apply the changes from revision 28625 in branch
branches/mips_embedded and recompile FPC and test again?
http://svn.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi?view=revision&revision=28625

Since you're compiling with -CfSOFT this might be the solution.

Regards,
Sven