[fpc-devel] MIPS big-endian program starts but does nothing

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-devel at telemetry.co.uk
Sat Sep 6 12:20:16 CEST 2014

Reinier Olislagers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Periodically I try to cross-compile a simple program [1] for my router
> with fpc trunk.
> It starts but does nothing (does not return to command prompt).
>
> Noticed an earlier mail from Dennis Poon where he described the same
> behaviour.

I think the previous discussion wound down with the consensus that the
distro had custom libraries, possibly derived from ulibc, and that the
compiler etc. would have to be specially built for those. I was hoping
to set a Qemu-based system to investigate, but didn't get anywhere due
to other commitments.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk