[fpc-devel] VMS Pascal Compiler mode

Richard Apthorp richard.apthorp at iptest.com
Mon Oct 27 16:21:33 CET 2014

Hi Sven,

Actually found that HP have a documented list:
http://h71000.www7.hp.com/doc/82final/6083/6083pro_032.html#extensions_app
I'm not sure I feel qualified to change the compiler but as I work on this porting project I will be creating a list of the main changes which I could then decide if beneficial to create a new compiler mode for (with a lot of help I hope!!!)
Thanks again for your advice, Richard.